The Crossmark button should be used in two contexts: on HTML abstract pages and PDF files.
- Place the Crossmark button close to the title of the article, preferably next to or above the title.
- Call the button from our CDN as specified in the implementation instructions.
The v2.0 CrossMark buttons are .svg or .eps files and can be scaled to meet your design needs on both the web and in PDFs.
For web and PDF there are three versions of the button. We recommend you use one of the two buttons with the “Check for updates” text. Please be careful not to make them so small as to be illegible. If you need a smaller button use the square one with no text.
- Modify the colors or text of the button.
- Create your own version of the CrossMark button.
- Adjust the ratios of the buttons.